tirsdag den 13. december 2011

swtor: Star wars the old republic am i going to play

Am i going to play star wars the old republic, i must say i do not know. If anyone want to sponsor me the game with one year of game time im giving it a try.
And post videos and other small talk about the game, what i like what i love to see etc.

Anyway i have ben playing mmo sins 1997 first one Ultima Online old Vet i am, so i know my MMO. I am the age of 33 and Star Wars have ben in my life sins birth. Am i going to play it i do not know AT ALL.

Right now i play World of Warcraft i have ben on and off in World of Warcraft, simply to try out other games, they have not taken my attention away from world of warcraft at this point: Rift did the job, but i was the same over and over so back to World of Warcraft.

Right now i am thinking is it worth it, do i belive in swtor in the future or is it just going to be another 3 month walkthrugh and back to World of Warcraft ones agin.

I must say all the beta videos i have seen on youtube, did not make me say, holy crap this game is going to rock my boat for many years to come. I like how the world look it Awesome the game play style looks great to, but im not hooked, all the small fregment i have seen off gamle play did nok make me go holy crap like above, so here i am and still a proud World of Warcraft pvp player.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar